How can I pay for my order?
The below major credit cards are accepted payment methods to pay for your order on our site. In addition, we also accept Paypal payments.
- American Express
Please be aware that we take security very seriously. Our store is equipped with an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify (platform we host our website on) stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.This is the same level of encryption used by many institutions to keep information safe and secure, so you can have piece of mind shopping on our site.
Why has my payment been denied?
- Check the card details to ensure the correct information was entered for the credit card number and/or expiration date
- Check that the correct CSV number was entered for the credit card
- Three (3) digit number on the back of your card for Visa & Master Card
- Four (4) digit number on the front of the card for American Express
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment. In this case it is best to check with your card provider as we are not provided the details in these instances.